Saturday, January 19, 2013

What Did They Say Linky Party!


What Did They Say!?

No, it's not Wednesday, but I have to share some of the hilarious stuff my kiddos said this week!  Don't forget to hop over to Jessica's blog at A Turn to Learn to check it out!  :)

These made my day...

  • While eating at lunch:  "My grandpa doesn't eat food.  He only drinks coffee."
  • While getting ready for naptime:  "When you get married you get to sleep together.  I know because I see my mommy and daddy sleeping when I sneak in their bed at night."
  • While watching me work on making dramatic play props for the next two weeks:  "Ms.Jessica, I love this rocket.  I love it so much.  I love it times a hundred.  Ms. Jessica, I love it SO much I don't even know what to do!"
That's all folks!  :)  Hope you're having a good Saturday!  See you soon (going to finish updating my transportation unit and be back with my Target Dollar Spot finds).

4 comments:

  1. I love the first quote! That's how I feel about myself sometimes!! :)

    Becca
    Club Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! I have some co-workers who only drink coffee also... I don't know that T've even seen them eat! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting such a fun linky! And also, a BIG thank you for all your tech advice. I had been wondering how to make a PDF with landscape/portrait orientations forever! :)

      Delete