Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ten Pin Linky Party: Classroom Decor


I was so excited when I saw this linky party and knew I just had to join!  (Not like I spend enough time on Pinterest anyway, right?)  Check out the fun at Ashley's blog by clicking on the picture above!  Here goes... (I give you fair warning- I'm a polka dot addict!)

#1- Cute, editable and totally FREE polka dot labels from Miss Kindergarten Love!


#2- Speaking of polka dots, I LOVE all of Erica's cute stuff, especially this fun and bright Birthday Board with the kiddos holding the number of their birthday!


#3- While we're talking about free things, Cara Carroll made these adorable schedule cards!


#4- Classroom themes from Clutter-Free Classroom (literally every theme imaginable!  Tons of ideas and resources!


#5- Spice rack for those little art supplies (googly eyes, sequins, etc)!


#6- How to decorate clear plastic draws from Maria at Kinder-Craze!  Love her!


#7- 21 Ideas for organizing your classroom library from A Modern Teacher- great ideas!


#8- Speaking of libraries, I love this idea!  (No link for this one, sorry).


#9- This was a fabulous linky party hosted by Debbie at Rainbows Within Reach!  Check it out!



#10- Absolutely adorable and free goodbye rhymes!  My kiddos and I love these!

Check out more decor and organizational ideas by visiting my following Pinterest Boards:


1 comment:

  1. I love your pins! I have been looking for the good-bye rhymes. I tried finding them on TPT, but was unable to find the correct place. Do you know where exactly you found them?

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete