Sunday, December 29, 2013

13 in 13 Link Up!

Have you linked up with Hadar, Kristin and Traci yet for their 13 in 13?  Join in and share your year!


Here goes!

13- Favorite Article of Clothing
Leggings!  They are so comfortable and a must for us kindergarten teachers crawling all around the floor!

12- Favorite Movie You Watched
Best book/movie ever!

11- Favorite TV Series
My hubby was so freaked out by the Red Wedding!  (Being a bookworm, I of course already knew what was going to happen... but I'm not allowed to drop any hints or he refuses to watch the episode with me in the room!)

10-Favorite Restaurant
Have you ever been to the Melting Pot?  It's delicious!  My hubby always takes me for my birthday and it's an incredibly romantic and delicious evening!

9- Favorite New Thing You Tried
Teaching kindergarten!  It's been a blast!  Sometimes a scary what the heck was I thinking blast, but a blast all the same.  :)

8- Favorite Gift You Got

I love my new color laser printer from my hubby!  I am so excited to be able to print at home now.  I'm really looking forward to getting to all the time this should (hopefully) save me in the new year.  So far it's been great!

7- Favorite Thing You Pinned
This is a great resource from Ashley Hughes (The School Supply Addict) with links to lots of different classroom setups.  Very helpful!

6- Favorite Blog Post
My favorite blog posts are actually the ones from PreK.  There's just so much fun (and freedom!) in PreK.  I absolutely adored all our space activities last January.  It was a blast!

5- Best Accomplishment

Moving to a new school and new position!

4- Favorite Picture
Me on the hubby on vacation!  We got so sunburned because someone bought sweat-proof sunscreen instead of waterproof sunscreen... (actually that was me!  Oops!)

3- Favorite Memory
Actually my favorite memories this year come from Christmas break with my hubby.  It's the most time we've spent together all year and I really enjoyed it.  With all the hustle bustle in our busy lives and opposite schedules we don't get often get quality time together.  I don't know how you can miss someone when you live with them and sleep next to them every night but it's true!  :)

2- Goal for 2014
Balance.  I did a really really bad job balancing my life this summer/fall (though I don't know how that's possible as a first year kindergarten teacher!)  But I ended up getting really sick (several times) and need to make some healthy, more balanced choices all across the board this year.

1- One Little Word
Faith

2 comments:

  1. Love the new printer!!!!! Great 13 and wishing you all the best this new year! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I want that printer! So happy that you're getting quality time with the hubs- I have the opposite problem- ha! Happy New Year, darling!
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete